Keyless bushings are the ideal locking units for shaft-to-hub connections.
They give a high ability, zero-backlash shaft/hub or coupling relationship of mounted elements to shafts.
Ubet keyless Bushings best fit for purposes the place pace and simplicity of set up and repositioning are crucial.
Keyless Bushings offer frictional link that will never ever put on or pound out and can accommodate large-torque, thrust, bending, and/or radial masses.
They also provide excellent concentricity even though maintaining the capacity to accommodate bending masses.
Ubet Keyless bushings use a single hex nut for pace and simplicity of installation.
Ubet Keyless Bushing Features
• Potential to transmit increased torques than keyed connections
• Accurate zero-backlash
• Considerably less tools downtime
• Capability to mount more than existing keyways
• Comprehensive axial and radial adjustability
• Locks and unlocks with the twist of just a single nut
Uncooked supplies available in Surface treatment method accessible in
Ø Metal C45E, Ø Nickel Plating
Ø Steel 42CrMo4V Ø Zinc Coating
Ø Stainless Steel AISI431 Ø Phophating
Ø Stainless Metal AISI304 Ø Sprucing/ Tumbling